[Harp-L] New Focus

Hi Folks,

Now that I have all this time on my hands, I will be writing about music and music gear, with a special emphasis on harmonica on my blog bobjcohen.com. I'm also developing a Social Networking and SEO practice. Follow me on Twitter @ #itsabobworld. Contact me off list if you want me to write about your project or product or promoting your work.

Bob

w: bobjcohen.com
t: #itsabobworld
---------
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein

"The revolution will not be televised," Gil Scott Heron