[Harp-L] Free One-Man-Band Recording

 Edit<http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/edit_message/5560960/4182438/28478629.htm>

http://soundcloud.com/mike-fugazzi/carolina-blues

I am still very green to this whole recording thing, but here is a
"finished" version of the song, "Carolina Blues". The vocals and lead harp
sounds were recorded live to the looped tracks. I added the dirty harp
sounds later.

This is NOT the previously shared version. I re-did everything to get the
loops on separate tracks. The first part of the solo had a bit too much
clipping, which I tweaked by the outro solo, but rather than mess with this
song more, I though I'd share the demo and move on to something else.

If you dig the tune, or have specific advice about the recording/mix, that
would be appreciated.

The track is available for free download to anyone who likes my artist page
on Facebook (www.facebook.com/MikeFugazzi/Music) or is signed up for my
newsletter (www.mikefugazzi.com...scroll to the bottom of the homepage)
tomorrow.

I've already started another song using a better hardware setup and Reaper
rather than Audacity. I'd like to work more with VST effects rather than
doing everything live via the M13.  I am working with the people from
Boomerang Music and SPAH to try and get them a demo room during the week so
people can check out the Rang.  I'll have my iPad and Loopy HD with me for
anyone interested in checking that out...not sure how much gear I can fit
in my suitcase, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com