[Harp-L] Red Foley's "Birmingham Bounce"

Just heard Red Foley's version of "Birmingham Bounce" for the first time. It's a fun tune, and it has  good harmonica on it; it sounded like first position stuff, sort of reminded me of  pre-WWII blues harp, maybe the kind you'd hear with a jug band, though  I'm not real knowledgable about those styles. Anybody know who the harp player was? Some cursory google-searching told me that Red Foley played harp. Was it him? Whoever it was could play, that's for sure.
WVa Bob