Re: [Harp-L] The History of the Suzuki UltraBend

Read the article Brendan. Very interesting. Having had time to think about
it, I am beginning to understand what the fundamental difference must be
between the SUB30 & the XB40.
I assume that, whereas the XB has a sympathetic reed for each 'playing'
reed (thus making it a 40 reed model) the SUB30 only has one for the lower
pitched reed of each pair. So this brings
me to ponder which to reed of the pairs at holes 5 and 7 did you choose to
add the sympathetic? I would guess the blow at 5 and the draw at 7. Yes?

Cheers,
RD

--
Rick Dempster