Re: [Harp-L] JTS CX520D Harmonica Mic

Maybe the shell is worth sticking a 5/8" amphenol connector on it and a CR in it. That's what I'm thinking.

I have a recently acquired good Astatic crystal MC101 and it's only going to get mushy down here where the average temps and humidity are so high all year round. Will trade for a bullet shell. I have a vintage CR and another HOT CM and need a shell.

Contact OFFLIST if anyone is interested.
When life asks you to jump in...
Splash!
----- Original Message ----- JTS CX520D Harmonica Mic

I was wondering if anyone here had tried this mic and could comment on it.