[Harp-L] Re: New 30 Reed Harp from Suzuki: SUB30 UltraBend

Apologies, Winslow, for inadvertently sending the message to just you... :-(  Trying again:

For me, playing in Irish sessions, one of the great side-effects of the Hohner XB-40 was its sheer loudness, meaning it could live with the fiddles, mandolins and guitars and cut through. And the fact that it came in low D. I'm guessing that this harp is about as loud as the regular 10-hole Suzukis, which I love but which have me reaching for the Mobile Cube. Anyway, I suppose I'll have to start saving up.