[Harp-L] Hohner Blues Blaster

I bought a 1981 NOS Shure element from Dave Kott which I plan to put into a Hohner BB which I don't use anymore. Dave also sold me the correct gasket for the job

The paint job on the BB is pretty wrecked so I thought I might take it to someone for a custom paint job while I'm at it

I'm totally new to this business of disassembling mics etc. Does anyone know of any Internet sites which will tell me how to remove the vol control and the 3-pin connector so I can give just the shell to the painter?

Cheers
Mike