Re: [Harp-L] CBH's IN G/A/F

CBH2012, one assumes?
------Original Message------
From: spahconvention06@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] CBH's IN G/A/F
Sent: Aug 1, 2012 9:03 AM

I recently bought some Chromatic's from the son of a east coast  player who passed away about  40 years ago.  In the collection where 5 CBH's, t wo C's, an F,G. and an  A, in mint/ brand new condition  They must have been custom from Hohner when Frank Huang was customizing.  Anybody on the list ever seen these keys?

I can't wait see everbody in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul