[Harp-L] Re: Sound on SoundCloud: 'Carolina Blues Rough' by 'Mike Fugazzi'

Thanks!  I used my live rig, which uses a Boomerang III looper.  I used a
Tron Up from my line 6 M13.  There is a phaser on the first solo and a
rotary on the fills on the last verse.

I really need to learn a software looper to create separate tracks for
mixing vs havin all looped ssoundson one track.

--
Mike Fugazzi