 From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Filisko custom on Ebay

I'm listing for a friend: Joe Filisko custom, brass comb, round-hole mouthpiece, key of A on ebay. Joe made it in 1993.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130740873950

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum