Re: [Harp-L] seeking song suggestions

Keith Dunn has a great resource cd called "Alone With the Blues" - all solo voice, harmonica and stomping

-----Original Message-----
From: Beck, Peter <6beck@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] seeking song suggestions

Hey Fellow Toad-Suckers,

I have the need of some solo material. Solo meaning acoustic diatonic cross-harp
and voice. I already have a handful of songs I can do by myself, but now I gotta
learn a few more.

The last solo song I learned was Grant Dermody's version of "Reuben's Train"
(http://youtu.be/R1Qz_lBgJrk) , and that was perfect for what I'm looking for.
Any other like that'n, please let me know. I'm wide open to ideas, although I'm
not a fan of fox-and-chase songs.

Bright moments,

Peter Beck
pbeck@xxxxxxxxx