Subject: [Harp-L] harmonica man made a difference

Phil: his story HAS been here, on more than one occasion in fact, but I did
 not know he'd died. I'm sorry to hear this. What a difference he made for
so  many children. He was amazing.

His story struck a special extra note for me because he was Scottish (and
reminded me so much of my Dad). I appreciate the update.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

"Message: 14
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:  philharpn@xxxxxxx
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I don't recall seeing any mention of this at the time.  The harmonica man
is an example of how one man makes a difference.

The  Harmonica Man - A retired Scottish-born man should have died long
before he did  last fall. But after facing death on more than one occasion, he
decided to share  his secret to happiness ... music.

_http://videos2view.net/harmonica-man.htm#.T5VxP8FQwAg.gmail_
(http://videos2view.net/harmonica-man.htm#.T5VxP8FQwAg.gmail)