[Harp-L] Amp Speaker Re-coning Recommendations

I have an English Tonemaster (Valco) amplifier that I purchased from David Bromberg. It has a 10" speaker with a transformer attached to the speaker cage. The speaker cone paper has what looks like a 3 inch tear in it ( I think maybe I damaged it in transit to a gig).

Given that it has this transformer attached, I assume I need to have it reconed, rather than simply pop in a 10" Weber. Any recommendations on where to get this done?

Andy Vincent

Sent from my iPad