[Harp-L] Willie Dixon's "As Long as I Have You"

I was searching for Willie Dixon's "As Long as I Have You" and found this little gem featuring him on base with an amazing cast: T-Bone Walker, Brownie McGhee, Memphis Slim . . .

http://youtu.be/irXywhqP1ho

Now that's some blues.

-B

---------
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein

"The revolution will not be televised," Gil Scott Heron