[Harp-L] Re: Anybody know what this weird thing is?

There's this guy in Virginia who keeps digging up these harmonicas -  most 
of them seem to be Seydels for some reason... Anybody have any clue what  
this thing is? 
Dave,  I don't think those are reeds in the photos, the cross section  
looks much too thick.  I think they may be actuator buttons for an early  form 
of a melodica type instrument.
Christopher Richards 
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones  

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.