[Harp-L] Re: Get the Hohner word out

Michael wrote:
… it might be a good idea to let  folks know about any new products … Someone on Slidemeister mentioned the
new "Discovery" model chromatic that is coming out this summer.

Steve responds:
I try to avoid mentioning products which aren't available yet. This can raise expectations which are then not fulfilled right away. In Germany Hohner's distributor Musik Meyer has a monthly newsletter which informs about all new products and the English language part of the www.hohner.de website is pretty informative too. I agree with you that to "do good things and then tell people about them" is the way to go.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de