[Harp-L] some tracks with open door harps

here are some solo harp/vocals and harp/vocal/drums on the feet songs from tonight featuring a new batch of customized marine bands by open door harps. Burke T has spent a lot of hours setting these harps up to meet my way of playing. I am proud to endorse his harps and reccommend him highly! walter

drunk in the morning time
gonna hold hug and rock her her all night
changing from wrong to right
a million heir dream

you can hear them and over 4,000 of my spontaneously created and recorded songs at this site:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137