Re: [Harp-L] Music programs on Harmonica

Jerl,

I think that the convention is an excellent place to schedule a panel
discussion on the topic.  We need an assembly of people who are interested
in such a program.  The future of our humble instruments is in our hands
right now.  What we do, or don't do, to promote and advance the harmonica
will effectively be the cause of a growth of interest, or the demise of the
harmonica as we knew it in the 20th century.

WHO IS WITH ME TO PRESERVE AND ADVANCE THE HARMONICA ???

George

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>