Re: [Harp-L] Approaching an unfamiliar PA, small amp at jam

RECOMMENDATION
Get off the back-line. For small harp amps at a jam, I'm having success
placing amp in front of me, facing front, and tilting up to
the ceiling above the crowd.

ADVANTAGES
I hear me with far less risk of feedback
The room gets more of my small amp energy
Bounced off the ceiling doesn't nail anyone in the front row with direct
cone-to-ear frequencies. (High open warehouse ceilings are not as effective)

If I have time to run a line-out to the PA, then the amp faces me as a
monitor instead. Very Nice!

Robert Hale

See you at SPAH2012

Learn Harmonica by Webcam