Re: [Harp-L] Re: Thunderbird

On 4/19/12 2:29 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:
The Thunderbird is an interesting instrument, but I have a hard time working myself up to spend $100 on a low-pitched harmonica when I can get a very similar sound with an octave doubler, especially when the octave doubler in question (e.g. a Digitech RP) costs less than $100 and works on every harp in my collection.

Process is product, different process, different product. fjm