[Harp-L] Les Thompson DVD

Spring cleaning has turned up what appears to be a homemade DVD of Les
Thompson on the "Stars of Jazz" TV show backed by the Dave Pell Octet.  A
very swinging set, which as far as I can tell is not on YouTube, possibly
because it can be purchased on Amazon for $14.95.    I'm not sure, but I
suspect Les gave me this copy himself the one time I met him at an
after-NAMM party.   I'm watching it now for the first time and its great!
Have any of you seen it?