[Harp-L] glottal stop

Doug Tate's book "Play the Harmonica Well" describes the use of a little
cough-like glottal start-stop for creating crisp blow and draw notes that
he thinks should be the default way of playing. I am trying to master this
technique. Whether it becomes my default way of playing the chromatic
harmonica remains to be seen but I can see clear situations where I would
want this technique available to me. For example when going from a
slide-out blow note to a slide-in blow note in the same hole the transition
can sound like a slur and one might not want that. Can you think of any
good or challenging exercises to test or develop one's mastery of this
technique?

MusiCal