[Harp-L] Harp and Horns...

I'm always loving the sound of a good horn section with a Harmonica on board....
I tried this this other night at a jam with some real pro's
and the Sax player kept looking at me in astonishment
as I kept trying to form a section with him behind the vocalist...
It would have worked...but he just did not get the concept...
Finally I backed away and let him do a very capable , but thin, comp...

I got to borrow Greg Heumann's SONY JR "Avenger"  with one of his mics... which blends quite well with a Sax....turns out...
I felt like a trumpet...

Here is a nice youtubing...I found for the late Richard Newell AKA king Biscuit Boy...
He often had good arrangements with good energy...to my ear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dJossK0Zo&feature=related