[Harp-L] Bearizona Boogie and Bearizona Shuffle

The day before Easter we took our granddaughter up to Bearizona.  It is a
National Wildlife Park in Williams Arizona.  It is both a drive through and
walk through park.  When I was putting together all the photos and video I
decided to just do a couple of harmonica improvs a the background music.  I
used Ultimate Jam Tracks Volume 2.  I'm using the same basic boogie/shuffle
type riff in both videos but with different backing tracks in different
keys.  The first one is over "Funky Blues in C" which I play on a Suzuki
Promaster Low F and the second one is over "Chicago Shuffle in A" which I
play on a Seydel 1847 Noble in D.

The low F is the first time I've tried a low harp and it was definitely a
little different.  I do think it is kind of interesting how the same riff
can sound so different with two different backing tracks.  I know the music
is only mediocre but please enjoy the photos and video.  Black bears,
American Bison, White Bison, Arctic Wolves, Canadian Lynx, and more.

http://youtu.be/5jMZy4D7G-M
Bearizona Boogie

http://youtu.be/qGLd12QI-xM
Bearizona Shuffle