[Harp-L] Dream Machines Festival

Hey Harp_Ler's:

Curtis Salgado has just released his new CD Soul Shot.....
He will be performing at the Dream Machines Festival on April 29th in Half Moon Bay
at the very fun and big ...Dream Machines Festival..of Cars, Planes, Motorcycles...even a smash up derby...etc...

In trying to find video that did him Justice...I came up short...up until now...
just posted on on his site are some good videos just made ...Really show off his singing...
For my money...he is one our great singers....and is nominated for the BMA best Blues Soul male performer for 2012.

Here is a link to the Concert specifics:

http://web.me.com/coastal99/BIG_CRAWDADDY/Grant_Walters.html

If you click on his picture on the poster...you will be taken to a great reverbnation...link....these recordings of his singing are world class....

i promote this show every year to help the old folks at the Adult Day Health Center in Half Moon Bay...( thanks Curtis for helping us out)

Also ...if you want to hear harp...well you can go to this link  below...( the above link is just singing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU68lV0dr_0&feature=related

Hope some of you can make it...it is a real blast...I will be playing with Wendy DeWitt.

Who knew the Harmonica could do so much good....last year we raised $60,000 for the folks who need it most...

Grant Walters