[Harp-L] Suzuki Reeds and plates (was the new tool)

Hi list--
If dollars are a concern (and they are), it should be mentioned that you can now buy replacement reed plates for the Manji, as well as most of the other models--I assume these plates fit the new Olive, that looks like a real winner to me (but probably isn't in stock in the US, certainly not in all keys).
Gary