Re: [Harp-L] NEW: Suzuki Reed Replacement Kit HRT-10

I just bought a Manji in A last week.  It plays great and OBs right out of the box.  With a little gapping to suit my playing style, it plays about 75-80% as good as one of my custom harps.  I was very close to buying a whole set of Manji's until I read this.  What was Suzuki thinking?  Who's going to buy a set of harps for $700, and then fork over $500 for a reed replacement kit or almost the price of a harp for a reedplate?  Maybe a pro, but not an average Joe like me.  I guess I'll have to stick to Hohner's.  Then Manji is a great harp, but not that great. . .