 From: Cathal Johnson Harmonicas <cathaljohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:30 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Repair problem Mystery? Tesla Effect

Thanks for your replies!! Its great and funny to read them all! What a
great resource!!
I have noticed that even when I block off the blow 5, 6 or 7 reeds with my
finger and the cover on the bottom that the 1 draw reed or B reed still
sounds off. So I imagine that it is not in sympathy it sounds but perhaps
an air leak or some other phenomenon, some time warp worm hole continuum!!
:)
But I will try opening the gap and curving the reed and sealing the screws
with wax in a last ditched attempt! I may also try making vent in the comb
as it doesnât happen with the comb off. I tried crimping the comb which
helped a little so maybe an extra vent might helpâ
Thanks for all the feedback!

--
Cathal Johnson