[Harp-L] Re: Repair problem mystery

Ah, thank you very much Steve! Just read you book The Harp Handbook! It is
truly fantastic book! Plenty to think about and all I wanted to know in one
book. It is a great reference book. The book kept me up all night while I
finished reading it! Kudos to you sir and thanks again.
Do you think that if I seal the screw heads top and bottom that it might
help seal the air leakages? I will give that a go…
Fantastic!

--
Cathal Johnson