Re: [Harp-L] Repair problem Mystery?

Thank you guys,
Winslow tried that, it not there when the covers are off...
Michael Rubin suggests:
...Let's say you have 3 blow plates, call them BA, BB and BC and 3 draw plates, call them DA, DB and DC. Start with BA and put in DA. If it still has the problem, put in DB. Still has the problem, put in DC. Still has a problem? You've got problems. But if one works, then start with BB and put in the remaining two plates one at a time, hopefully it is just a matter of right plate combinations. One other thing. If you hold your harps almost completely sealed off from air, the problem you are describing occurs. Try lightening your grip. Good luck!...
Will try this...
Cheers..
Cathal