[Harp-L] my new band Los Mighty Calacas

Hey Marcos, I love the sound you were getting. It was nice to see how the drummer was listening and playing with you. Were you running your Digitech through the PA? I too, use a Digitech ( RP200 ) with Richards presets with full bands. Arenât they great! No one ever accuses me of not being dirty enough. Has got to be one of the easiest, most consistent, setups Iâve ever used. Soundmen love it. What model Digitech do you use?

Brian