Re: [Harp-L] College music program on harmonica?

Yes the  Esther Boyer College of Temple University Philadelphia, PA.
I graduated with a BM in Jazz Studies performing instrument harmonica.
You can see part of my senior recital here.

Since I had studied a number of years with Robert Bonfiglio the
technical side of the harmonica was waved and I studied with
teacher for improv.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

--- On Wed, 4/11/12, Chesper Nevins <chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Chesper Nevins <chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] College music program on harmonica?
> To: "h-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 12:19 PM
> Is there a college level music degree
> program in the USA (or anywhere
> else) where the student can enroll as a harmonica or
> accordion major?
> Thanks,
> Jason

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.