Re: [Harp-L] Re: Out of the box harp

I recently posted here about a dissatisfaction I had with Hohner in  the
past. I should have said that my disappointment with their attitude to  me is
not at all applicable to the people who run that company these  days.
Hohner harmonicas are in my opinion probably the best "out of the box"
harmonicas available today. Most of my harmonicas these ARE built by Hohner. I
am very happy with them.
The service offered by that company now, is as good as any, and better than
 most!
I should have stressed that in my previous message.
I apologize for any offence caused.
Sincerely,
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now, in Scotland.