----Messaggio originale----
Da: bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Data: 10/04/2012 23.29

A: <fred.brindisi@xxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Cc: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ogg: RE: Re: [Harp-L] Jim Antaki's TurboSlide Harmonica

@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}

	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
[...]

->

-->Thanks Fred, cool sounds! It works well with the PowerBender, because it has all blows lower than the draws so the TurboSlide works on all 10 holes. Do you have any more videos with the two together? Brendan PowerWEBSITE: www.brendan-power.comFACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tethnikYOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic From: fred.brindisi@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:fred.brindisi@xxxxxxxxx]