[Harp-L] Hohner reeds again...

I should add that, in my comments about reed testing, I wasn't intending to be critical of Hohner reeds.  I'm actually quite pleased with my Hohner harps, though I did buy a bad batch of six SP20 low Ds about ten years ago (maybe more), all of which had issues with uneven response and length of reed life, and early examples of MS reedplates I found to be similarly poor. I'm pleased to say that my more recent purchases have nearly all been much better, though I still don't think (well, from my experience, let's say) that Hohner reeds are quite up there with Suzuki and Oskars for longevity. Those are really the only three brands I feel able to comment on. Having said all that, my G XB40 gets a real hammering and is a very reliable harp.