[Harp-L] Re: Hazmat Modine in NY

Hi Trip,

Thanks for your reply and congratulations on the upcoming baby!

I guess the word is now that Bill will not be there.  Not that I
wouldn't travel to hear the band, I'm sure it'll be great.  ..but I
was extra interested in hearing Bill and a chromatic as well.

Jason

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica
http://lulu.com/primacy