[Harp-L] Big River Custom harp (was 2012 recommendations)

I did one of those "repair a bunch of harps and keep most of them" deals
for a local client, and one of the ones I kept was somebody's custom harp,
the components were Big River cover plates and what I assume are  Big
River reed plates--they were MS anyway.
Then the comb was wood, and looks to me handmade. This harp plays great!
So I assume one could do the same thing with a Corian comb?
Gary
PS All the other harps in the "fix me" pile were Special 20s, my go-to harp.