Re: [Harp-L] 2012 Out of the box harmonica recomendations

folks looking for a real bargain on a decent harp cannot go wrong with
the Hohner Big River.  Paul DeLay played 'em and I am sure a few
others have a few as backup harps. As most here know, my fav out of
the box is the Seydel 1847 Classic.  Way more money than a Big River
BUT in the long run, same price. I would rather have one real good
harp that lasts a long time than a handful of "ok harps". When in
doubt the Special 20 is always a safe bet.

WB