Re: [Harp-L] 2012 Out of the box harmonica recomendations

I like Hohner MS Blues Harps. I find them reliable well made  harmonicas.
However, although I don't care for them myself, Lee Oskar diatonic
harmonicas made by Japanese manufacturer Tombo, would probably be ideal for  your
requirements.They are well made, reliable and last for a long time.
Best of luck,

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in Scotland.

In a message dated 4/6/2012 8:56:07 P.M. GMT Daylight Time, Clayton