Re: [Harp-L] marketing harmonica skills

On Apr 6, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Robert Hale wrote:

> Hey techie-marketing types:
>
> Instead of a business card, how can I use my phone to send contact and
> promo information as I meet someone interested?

What kind of phone do you have?

-------------
A Simpler Way
--------------

1. Create a platform agnostic digital marketing package.
2. Down-sample your files
3. PDF it.
4. Get your prospect's email address.
5. Attach the PDF to you follow up email.

---------
Long Term
---------

1. Maintain a list of prospects
2. Write a periodic newsletter
3. Down-sample newsletter for email
4. Deliver by html email, PDF and  links to an on-line version.
5. Ping your prospects regularly but not so frequently as to become an annoyance.

You of course also need to include social marketing into your overall strategy.

Contact me off list if you have questions or want help.

Bob

------
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstien

"The revolution will not be televised," Gil Scott Heron