RE: [Harp-L] John Lennon

On the subject of John Lennon, has anyone tried the harp lines on "Love Me Do"?

I used to play it in a band some years ago and I used to use 2 harps.  Might have been a C and a G but I can't really remember.  Thank God we've stopped playing it now coz I can't stand the song.  Crowds of a certain vintage seemed to like it though

Cheers
Mike