Re: [Harp-L] lessons with Grant Dermody

no need to check this guys cred.....he don't need no "pedigree"

Grant is excellent as performer and teacher.

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Dermody <gdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 12:59 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] lessons with Grant Dermody

Hello all,

I am now available for skype lessons. With all the traveling I'm doing lately,
it's the best way for me to continue teaching, which I love.

I have met many of you at SPAH. If you want to check out my cred, please have a
look at my website

www.grantdermody.com

I am quite good, among other teaching skills, at helping harmonica players
improve their tone and expand their improvisational abilities.

Thank you for your time and all the best

Grant