Re: [Harp-L] Once upon a time in the West

There's probably five harmonicas in that movie. In the brother hanging scene for instance, it changes really obviously. At first, it's all beat up and old, then it's a brand new, different harmonica.

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone