[Harp-L] Re: I'd Rather Go Blind

The Fake Book version I have shows it in the key of E with A and B7 as the
only chords in the tune. Our harp player sings it based on a Rod Stewart
version that has the E chord, too. Not sure what key harp he uses but would
guess A in second position. I'll ask him Wednesday at practice.

I have tried it with Bm substituted for the B7 and no E chord ... I prefer
it that way. Not sure what key harp I'd use as I've only played it on
guitar. Will give it a shot today.

Don't know if this helps but hope so ...

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA