Re: [Harp-L] someone spilled beer in my harmonicas!!!!!

Smokey Joe opined that there IS a C&W song regarding tears in the beer.

Could that be Hank Williams' "There's a Tear in My Beer"?

It was recorded originally in 1950-1951 but not released officially until 1989.
His son, Hank Williams, Jr., created a version of his father and himself singing
the song together (which never happened) in 1988. It was named Video of
the Year  by the CMA and AoCM. (Source: Wikipedia)

But I think the original post was concerned over "There's a beer in my harmonica!"
which must have caused several "tears" by the poster.

There's a BEER in my Harp!
(Sung to the tune of "There's a Tear in my Beer" by Hank Williams.)

There's a beer in my harp,
and I do not wanna carp,
You was one disgusting drunk.

What do I do, wash it out,

using Efferdent or Shout,

You have put me in a funk.

I'm gonna keep rinsing until I'm satisfied
there ain't no more beer on the inside!

There's a beer in my harp,

and I do not wanna carp,

You was one disgusting drunk.