Re: [Harp-L] How to Reply

Then delete the email address from the sender leaving only the Harp L address in the To: field

You will notice I have also deleted any and all email addresses in the header and message body to avoid spam-bots and phishers. Everybody hates those. Right?

I also delete any extraneous and redundant text from the original message.

When life asks you to jump in...
Splash!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Jennings" <xxxx>

"Reply to all" usually works.