From: Filip Jers
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] 12th position jazz blues jam on a Suzuki Harpmaster
Sent: Sep 29, 2011 3:07 PM

Good evening !

I want to share this clip with you, me playing jazz/blues in 12th position. Its a nice position to play diatonic harmonica from, new sounds and expressions comes. Some people have been asking me about 12th position, so I made this video playing over a jazzy 12 bar instead of more complex 32 bar jazzstandard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4aB05hE4Y

Welcome to check it out and comment.

All the best,
Filip