To: "Konstantin Reinfeld" <nitnatsnok.muha@xxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Wave by Tom Jobim - Jazz diatonic harmonica

Stunning, absolutely stunning.
smo-joe

On Sep 29, 2011, at 10:47 AM, Konstantin Reinfeld wrote:

Hi harmonica, jazz and music lovers!

Since a half year I try to play jazz on the diatonic harmonica and I just want to share here a video me playing the great jazz standard Wave by Antonio Carlos Jobim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpbeU46Cjes

I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings from Germany
Konstantin