[Harp-L] Denver to Sac, SanFran, up Hwy 1 to Portland - Jams ???

A brother in Sacramento turns 50 soon.  I'll motor there from  Denver via
either I-70 or I-80 and meet another brother there who  lives in Albany
Oregon, then drive him home before returning to  CO.  I'll be going through San
Francisco and then the redwoods,  probably sticking to the coastal highway up
through Oregon.  Also  to Portland & back home east along the Columbia
River.

This road trip is wide open for  harmonica related detours.  Harp rig in my
car, looking  for jam sessions, blues shows or blues festivals to attend
anywhere along the way.  I'm one of the co-producers of the Greeley  Blues
Jam (annual 2 day blues festival), always have an eye open for  good bands for
that, especially harmonica driven bands.

I'd appreciate a shout off-list if you are along my path of  travel, or if
you know of any jams along the way.  Basic  info with the venue
name/location, which night of the  week and the start time is especially welcome.

Pleased to return the favor, I publish the monthly Colorado Blues Jam
Post.  Subscribe free at my Harmonica Planet website, just  click the Jam Post
tab.  The free Harp Mic Buyers Guide is  also there for the asking.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
www. harmonicaplanet.com