[Harp-L] "Boomerang" harps (Seydel)

Howdy all,
I am a newbie to this forum..so a little bit about myself.
I reside in New Zealand and have been wailing on harps for 20+ yrs.
I have been producing/hosting Blues radio shows here in NZ for the last 20 yrs but am taking a break from that role at the present time.
I am pretty much a Chicago/green bullet style player and have played with various line-ups over the years but currently am
getting my playing fix with jamming mates on a regular basis.

My weapons of choice over the years have included various harp brands but have mostly stuck with Lee Oskar's due to their OFTB
playability, the fact that they just keep on going and the reasonable pricing (availability is also a factor here in NZ)
I have recently purchased a Suzuki Manji in A and am very impressed with its qualities, will be getting more of these..!
As far as mike's I have mostly used Shure green bullet's and a Cherub.
Amp's ?..have never had a dedicated harp amp as such but have a couple of vintage valve heads, a Jansen(NZ assembled Fender clone)
and a Rockit(NZ assembled Mesa Boogie clone), I am currently jamming thru a mate's Fender DeVille 410 reissue, a great sound with
the four Jensen's but at 60 watts needs an attenuator to tame it a bit so I can really drive it..! (can't get past 2 on vol..!)

I can see already from the first couple of digest posts I have received from this forum that it is going to be a great source of harp
related info & advice and am looking forward to making the most of (and contributing to)  this group..!

In reference to my subject header to this post, I have a couple of 1930's/40's Seydel "Boomerang" (branded & made for the Australasian
market) harps that I am looking to sell or trade.
One is the legendary classic boomerang shaped model (as featured on the cover of a Charlie Musselwhite album) the other is of the traditional
10 hole diatonic size/shape but with unique boomerang/trumpet shaped vents on the covers.
Both of these harps are in good playable (all reeds working) condition (considering their age) and have their original cases.
For anyone interested in these harps if you contact me at butlermike@xxxxxxxxxx I will send photo's.

Kia Ora (regards) from NZ,
Mike.